Sven Kochmann, PhD
- since 2014: Postdoc in the group of Prof. Sergey N. Krylov
- 2013-2014: Postdoc in the group of Prof. F-M. Matysik
- 2013, PhD thesis, `Graphene as a sensor material‘
- 2009–2013: PhD student in the group of Dr. Thomas Hirsch under supervision of Prof. Otto Wolfbeis.
- 2009, Diploma thesis, `Optical pH Sensors for Dermatology‘
- 2004–2009: Studies in Chemistry (Diploma), University of Regensburg
- Free Flow Electrophoresis
- Optical and electrochemical sensors
- Capillary electrophoresis
- Mass spectrometry
- Carbon nanomaterials
- A. Beutner, S. Kochmann, J. J. P. Mark, F.-M. Matysik, Two-Dimensional Separation of Ionic Species by Hyphenation of Capillary Ion Chromatography × Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, Articles ASAP, DOI: 10.1021/ac504800d.
- V. A. Sötz, S. Kochmann, Simultaneous separation and detection of anions and thiophilic cations using capillary-size anion exchange chromatography with suppressed conductivity detection, Journal of Separation Science, Accepted Manuscript, DOI: 10.1002/jssc.201401096.
- S. Kochmann, F.-M. Matysik, Hyphenation of capillary high-performance ion-exchange chromatography with mass spectrometry using sheath-flow electrospray ionization, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, Volume 28, Issue 23 (2014), 2670–2680, DOI: 10.1002/rcm.7056.
- S. Kochmann, Beryllium10: a free and simple tool for creating and managing group safety data sheets, Journal of Cheminformatics, Volume 6 (2014), 6, DOI: 10.1186/1758-2946-6-6.
- S. Kochmann, C. M. Baleizão, M. N. Berberan-Santos, O. S. Wolfbeis, Sensing and imaging of oxygen with ppb limits of detection and based on the quenching of the delayed fluorescence of 13C70 fullerene in polymer hosts, Analytical Chemistry, Volume 85 (2013), 1300–1304, DOI: 10.1021/ac303486f.
- S. Kochmann, T. Hirsch, O. S. Wolfbeis, Graphenes in chemical sensors and biosensors, Trends in Analytical Chemistry, Volume 39 (2012), 87–113, DOI: 10.1016/j.trac.2012.06.004.
- S. Kochmann, T. Hirsch, O. S. Wolfbeis, The pH Dependence of the Total Fluorescence of Graphite Oxide, Journal of Fluorescence, Volume 22, Number 3 (2012), 849–855, DOI: 10.1007/s10895-011-1019-8.
- Practical courses in analytical chemistry for chemistry students
- Practical courses in organic chemistry for students of medicine
Other Activities, Skills and Expertise
- Founder, Active member and Chairman of the Alumni Club of Chemistry
- Active member of the Student Council: Member of Commission “Studiengebühren”, Design and Programming of the Website, IT-Support
- Co-author and programmer of several websites: Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy (University of Regensburg), Chebana website, MagneticFun website, intranet of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry (University of Regensburg) and the GRK 1910 website